I would probably go back to MoMA, but there’s one condition… it must be after hours.
I’ve only been there twice and both times it was PACKED. I assume it’s always like this but, it makes it really hard to enjoy the art when you’re constantly trying to move around so you can see something, or people keep bumping into you, or you have to wait because someone wants to take a photo, OR whenever you are trying to look at a painting someone is trying to take their picture with it, ect. ect.
- lemewsee said: I would not recommend going on a Friday afternoon/night, because that’s pay what you want so there tends to be more people. And mornings aren’t always great either. I’ve been there before it even opens only to be greeted with a line outside the door.
- fleurs-maladives said: This is the story of my life, i love museums but i can’t stand crowds, people who takes pictures of the paintings with the flash on and people who are literaly screaming in there. I go into a museum as others goes into churches.
- fleurs-maladives likes this
- ratak-monodosico reblogged this from arthistoryx
- dustanddrag likes this
- panicinthestudio likes this
- lybj said: I went first thing on a Tuesday (the late day?) once. The morning was great but as the day went on it go crazier and crazier. Not sure what the best time or day would be.
- seethroughleper likes this
- quincampoix likes this
- arthistoryx posted this